in Support of Jeffrey
Please Support Me & Ripley - We're fundraising for the Humane Rescue Alliance
On behalf of my beloved chocolate lab and all his furry friends, I accepted the invitation to fundraise again for the Fashion for Paws (F4P) 12th Annual Runway Show being held May 5, 2018 and I would greatly appreciate your support.
Fashion for Paws is a one-of-a-kind peer-to-peer fundraising event to benefit the Humane Rescue Alliance (HRA) and with your help, I am aiming to raise at least $4,000 by April 27, 2018.
Ripley had a blast strutting down the runway last year and with your help he will again this year!
Your support will go a long way to helping the more than 60,000 animals the Humane Rescue Alliance provides care to annually through their broad range of programs and services.
In 2017, the Humane Rescue Alliance:
- Field Officers responded to more than 15,000 calls for help
- Medical team served more than 20,000 animals
- Built families through more than 4,750 adoptions
- Performed nearly 7,000 low-cost spay/neuter surgeries
- CatNiPP (Cat Neighborhood Partnership Program) sterilized 1,200 feral/community cats
- Reached 2,100 young people through the Humane Education program
Please help me make a difference in our community by supporting me in the Fashion for Paws Runway Show. Click on either of the bright pink buttons above to make a contribution toward my campaign. You can donate directly or purchase tickets/tables to the event.
Every dollar counts - any amount is appreciated!
- $120 (general admission ticket) will help provide 35 wellness exams
- $220 (VIP ticket) will allow more than 100 animals be microchipped
On behalf of all of the homeless animals in the care of HRA, thank you for your support!
To mail a donation (checks), send to:
Humane Rescue Alliance
Attn: Fashion for Paws
71 Oglethorpe St NW
Washington, DC 20011
Make all checks payable to HUMANE RESCUE ALLIANCE
** Checks MUST include my name in the memo line on your check **
Many thanks (and licks from Ripley),
Jeff & Ripley
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.