Please Support us - we are fundraising for the Humane Rescue Alliance
VIP Pet and Guzal Adekoje recently accepted the invitation to fundraise for the Fashion for Paws (F4P) 12th Annual Runway Show being held May 5, 2018 and we would appreciate your support.
Fashion for Paws is a one-of-a-kind peer-to-peer fundraising event to benefit the Humane Rescue Alliance (HRA) and with your help, we are aiming to raise at least $4,000 by April 27, 2018.
Your support will go a long way to helping the more than 60,000 animals the Humane Rescue Alliance provides care to annually through their broad range of programs and services.
In 2017, the Humane Rescue Alliance:
- Field Officers responded to more than 15,000 calls for help
- Medical team served more than 20,000 animals
- Built families through more than 4,750 adoptions
- Performed nearly 7,000 low-cost spay/neuter surgeries
- CatNiPP (Cat Neighborhood Partnership Program) sterilized 1,200 feral/community cats
- Reached 2,100 young people through the Humane Education program
Please help us make a difference in our community by supporting us in the Fashion for Paws Runway Show. Click on either of the bright pink buttons above to make a contribution toward our campaign. You can donate directly or purchase tickets/tables to the event. Every dollar counts! On behalf of all of the homeless animals in the care of HRA, thank you for your support!
To mail a donation (checks), send to:
Humane Rescue Alliance
Attn: Fashion for Paws
71 Oglethorpe St NW
Washington, DC 20011
Make all checks payable to HUMANE RESCUE ALLIANCE
** Checks MUST include my name in the memo line on your check **
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.