2017 Super Model
I raised $10,000 to be a super model in the Fashion for Paws 11th Annual Runway Show
Fundraising Honor Roll
Commonwealth Home Design
Danielle Tirserio - EVOKE Boudoir
Kelly Hughes-Gorman and Gus Rodriguez
David and Samira
Jason and Jennifer Mattis
Michael, Momma Deb & Murray
Meghan N. Tidwell
Alicia Pollack Russman
The Rocky Family
Tara L Quinnette
Cody and Cooper
Ms. Esther L Lehman
Amanda Gray Bailey
Beyond the Barn Doors
For the second year, I've accepted an invitation to fundraise for the Fashion for Paws (F4P) 11th Annual Runway Show, April 8, 2017. With your help, I'm hoping to beat last year and raise $12k to walk the runway with my Supermodel rescue, DeltaBlues!
I'm especially excited about this year's show as my store, Undeniable Boutique, will be providing looks for the runway models! I cannot wait to see our styles in the show and personally wear something from my store while walking.
In my opinion, the best way to donate is to get a ticket or table for the event! Not only are you helping save lives, you're guaranteed a memorable night out. The annual show is a total blast - come with friends, leave with more!
Simply click on the Buy Tickets in Support of Alicia or Make a Donation In Support of Alicia buttons above to purchase a ticket or make a donation. Every dollar makes a difference in the lives of homeless animals across our community.
Delta and I thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
About Humane Rescue Alliance
As the owner of two shelter dogs, I'm incredibly passionate about animal welfare and a proud member of the rescue community. Your support will go a long way to helping the more than 60,000 animals the Humane Rescue Alliance provides care to annually through their broad range of programs and services.
Here are a few stats about the Humane Rescue Alliance and why your support is so important:
- In 2016, HRA’s field officers responded to 13,501 calls to help animals in the community.
- HRA provided low-cost spay and neuter services to more than 7,132 cats and dogs in 2016.
- The CatNiPP program sterilized more than 2,145 feral/community cats in 2016.
- HRA microchipped more than 4,330 animals in 2016.
- In 2016, more than 4,338 animals were adopted from HRA.
- As part of HRA’s HOPE (Help Out, Partner, and Educate) program, HRA provided free sterilization services to over 500 low-income DC residents and two community events were held in Southeast DC where over 300 pets received free vaccinations, pet food, and pet toys.
To mail a donation (checks), send to:
Humane Rescue Alliance
Attn: Fashion for Paws
71 Oglethorpe St NW
Washington, DC 20011
Make all checks payable to HUMANE RESCUE ALLIANCE
** Checks MUST include my name in the memo line on your check **
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.
Dog Clothing provided by:
*Sponsors are continuously updated.