The Animals Need Our Help; Please Donate to the HRA - be the difference!
Dear Family, Friends & Fellow Animal Lovers,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for taking time to read this!
*I am honored to help raise funds to support the Humane Rescue Alliance (HRA) through this year's Fashion for Paws* AND THIS IS THE LAST MONTH! PLEASE CONSIDER HELPING THE HRA BY DONATING TODAY! WITH YOUR SUPPORT THE HRA HELPED OVER 60,000 ANIMALS LAST YEAR - TO CONTINUE WE NEED YOUR HELP. THE ANIMALS NEED YOUR HELP!
* On a very personal note; my perspective on animal rescue has changed since moving to FL 2 years ago. I've adopted 3 German Shepherd dogs - BABY (a senior dog who was deaf); JAKE (who had nasal cancer) and SHADOW (who was abused horribly). These experiences have galvanized my committment to helping organizations such as the HRA.
* HOW TO HELP? Please help make a difference in the lives of animals by supporting me in the Fashion for Paws Runway Show.**** CLICK on either of the bright pink buttons above to make a contribution toward my campaign. You can donate directly or purchase tickets/tables to the event. Every dollar counts;! To mail a donation (check/MO) - PLEASE SEND TO:
Humane Rescue Alliance
ATTN: Fashion for Paws
71 Oglethorpe Street NW
Washington, DC 20011
** Please make checks payable to the Humane Rescue Alliance AND please write my name iin the memo line**
*WHAT IS FASHION FOR PAWS? *Fashion for Paws is a one-of-a-kind peer-to-peer fundraising event to benefit the Humane Rescue Alliance (HRA) and with your help, I am STILL aiming to raise at least $4,000 by April 27, 2018 - monies raised pave the way to results that include:
* In 2017 THE HRA WAS ABLE TO ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Field Officers responded to more than 15,000 calls for help
* Medical team served more than 20,000 animals
* Built families through more than 4,750 adoptions
* Performed nearly 7,000 low-cost spay/neuter surgeries
* CatNiPP (Cat Neighborhood Partnership Program) sterilized 1,200 feral/community cats
* Reached 2,100 young people through the Humane Education program
* The HRA breathes life to hopeless animals whose only voice and chance to live with dignity and love comes from people like YOU AND ME - YOUR support (regardless of the amount) will go a long way to helping the Humane Rescue Alliance CONTINUE TO HELP ANIMALS!
On behalf of all of the homeless animals in the care of the HRA, THANK YOU for your consideration and support!
George W. Hardman III & Shadow the German Shepherd dog & in loving memory of Hope, Baby and Jake (and countless others)
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.